KS CSV-Reader Component 1.2
Fast reading of CSV-files in Your Custom Applications
KS CSV-Reader Control enables you to read CSV-Table data from Comma-Seperated-Values files.
CSV files are written by database application and are a widly used standard for data exchange between applications.
Most database applications support CSV export.
Main advantages of using KS CSV-Reader are
- No other dependencies to other database libraries as MS-ADO/MS-Jet, etc.
- Read UNIX style CSV-files (with LineFeed line delimiters) as well
- Optional convert from DOS to ANSI character set
- Read CSV-Files with text lines over line boundaries (wich are invalid CSV-files,
but many applications write those files when exporting long text fields with line breaks.)
- Autodetect delimiters
- Error tolerant
- Fast scan for maximum column widths
- Fast C++ implementation
Download free Demo
The demo version returns max. 1000 lines/records in the result.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Kroll-Software.
Even with the demo version you get full developer support.
You can try out KS CSV-Reader Component free of charge and without obligation with the limited demo.
The cost for a license is EUR 89,- (net amount)
and allows you to redistribute the component in an unlimited number together with your applications (royalty free distribution).
KS CSV-Reader Component 1.2 Order
Secure payment with credit card, bank transfer or check
through ShareIt! element 5 AG, Cologne.